RULE #1: People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by them.
RULE #2: Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
So here I go with the questions and their answers.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
There is not much left in love after betrayal. So I guess it would be time to be jolted back to the real world and move on.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I dream to be successful in whatever I choose to do. And after all that, have a building where all my friends take floors with their families. Nothing more is needed out of life.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
This might sound saintly but I do not hold grudges against anyone.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy that building that I have mentioned in 2 and of course, invest so that the billion keeps coming.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
If the best friend is a girl - I would not be averse to the idea.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
To be loved is more blessed, but to love is more satisfying.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
A bird in hand is better than two in the bush.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Tell her my feelings and leave it at that. If she chooses me, I'd be glad, if not I would move on and pray that I am not late in the future.
9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
If it is a casual act, anyone is fine. But if it is a serious act, I would like to act with whoever is better at the job. I am not sure how I would fair in acting, though - so would need veterans to carry the act.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
Lack on enthusiasm in people and places.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Married, with kids, and settled with my friends as neighbours and a name to reckon with in my profession.
12. What’s your fear?
That I lose interest in what I do.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I have a few words in mind, but cannot mention them here in the public domain. He will be my companion on the Leh Trip that we are planning, so cannot afford to annoy him.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
What makes you think that I cannot be married and rich? But if I have to choose, it would be single and rich - so that I have the building I have been mentioning earlier. With so many friends around, not having a spouse might not be problem.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Get out of bed if the time is right, else go back to sleep.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I would give all that it takes to make the relationship work without changing what makes 'me'.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I do not think I will be so fortunate to have a multiple choice there.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I would forgive but not forget. Not forgetting would not let me repeat the mistake.
19. What are your three most important expectations in love (Original Question: Will you marry me?)
a.) Accept me and love me as I am
20. List 6 people to tag:
I do not have so many options. I will tag two: